Mesa’s Mobile Transport Solution provides real-time monitoring of fleet conditions, including geolocation, geofencing, reefer unit run times and door status. Product conditions such as temperature and humidity are also monitored in-transit. For complete end-to-end product monitoring, our Transport Solution has been designed to integrate seamlessly into our broader storage and transport capabilities. Mesa combines all aspects of monitoring for temperature sensitive products across warehousing, transportation, or as part of a last mile shipment.
We understand that your fleet and product information needs to be secure and easily accessible. Mesa provides automated data collection, transmission and reporting both on the road and in your storage environments. All reporting is accessible to you over a standard web browser 24/7 including out-of-range alerts, keeping you in full contact with your fleet and the products they are transporting. Our multiple wireless technologies are cost effective and easy to install.
Mesa’s transport solution is designed to keep you in compliance with the stringent pharmaceutical and food guidelines that regulate the transportation of sensitive goods. These include, Health Canada 0069, FDA 1079 and is 21 CFR part 11. In addition, our system is fully validated for use in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Get real-time information on fleet location and load status
- Deliver accurate delivery times including important temperature history to your customers
- Improve delivery times
- Comply with cold chain regulations
- Important fleet information is accessible through our web based portal by almost any internet enabled device
- Real time monitoring of:
- Temperature (hot and cold spots)
- Rear door status (open/ close)
- Reefer run status (on/off)
- Real time geo location with current and historical map view
- Geo fencing including automatic status notifications
- Web based application
- Historical data can be retrieved for later analysis via tabular reports, min/max reports and graphical formats
- Automated reporting of temperature conditions and fleet location
- A comprehensive audit report tracks the reporting and collection of out-of-range results
- User-defined, out-of-range alerts sent via cell phone, text message or phone call
See our monitoring systems in action
Fill out the form below to request a demo today!