Don’t settle for complexity – manage your cold chain data with ease
- Easy to install – No wires to run, simply drop in and go
- Validated software – Ready for use in all regulated industries: pharmaceuticals, food, chemicals
- Eliminate IT validation steps – Web-based software & cellular connectivity No software or hardware to install
- Real-time alert notifications – Sent to your cell phone or email – ask
about the escalation features
- Integrated geolocation & geofencing – Simply draw a perimeter around an area & get notified when a vehicle leaves or enters
- Accessible anywhere, anytime – Secure, cloud-based platform requires no software to install, and no IT setup required
- Add/Remove users – Internal or external (clients) users added with the click of a mouse
- Reduced learning curve with drag & drop ease – Custom dashboards, geolocation and alarm settings on the fly
- Flexible reporting – Dashboards show your most important KPIs & custom reports delivered to you and based on any data you want
Easy as 1 – 2 – 3 and you’ve got data 24/7
Bundled pricing by the truck, the fleet or the facility. No phoneline required. No engineering or IT teams needed. Simply order your units, subscribe and pay a nominal monthly fee to receive sensors, mobile gateway, and access to the most robust cloud on the market today.
Compliant to the latest regulatory standards
As cold chain regulations change, so should your tools to maintain compliance to those regulations. The Infitrak Cellular Monitoring Platform assures compliance by allowing for:
- hardware updates over a wireless connection – you don’t have to send back your sensors to update them
- cloud-based software updated at the source – no updates to install and guaranteed version control with all users
Our regulatory and development teams validate each release to assure accurate data and reporting of your cargo’s temperature, humidity, location, and more.
A personal command center at your fingertips
Take command of your alerts and alarms, right from your cell phone
See your data and get alerted in real-time
Get custom alerts sent to your cell phone via text or email. You can even assign different levels of alerts based on work shifts or management chain of command. Alerts can include temperature or humidity data, location, sensor battery status, and time and date of alerts. You decide what gets alerted, who gets alerted, and when you get alerted.
Your data is accessible anywhere, anytime.
Secure cloud-based management and reporting platform allows managers or customers to access data on any device from anywhere. The systems is fully validated to meet the most stringent of security concerns, including 21 CFR Part 11 requirements for both encryption and security level access.
Why do IT Directors love this system?
- No need to spend countless hours validating software
- Does not need to be tied into a secure network
- Includes complete audit trails suitable for regulatory compliance
- So intuitive, minimal training is required
- Secure administration of users and access levels
- Hardware can be updated, diagnosed and managed remotely resulting in the lowest cost, best practice method of management
How does this benefit you and your staff?
- Clients: Give them direct access instead of a customer service rep. Give full visibility to what they want, instantly and securely
- Logistics Directors: Know where every shipment is, what is the temperature, and know if there have been any excursions
- Quality Personnel: Address an excursion before the product integrity can be compromised
- Receivers: Automated notification of pending deliveries through simplified geo-fencing and alerting
- Auditors/Compliance Officers: Access all required data, including E-signatures, excursion handling and audit trails. All of it encrypted and secure.
With a 100% wireless system, you can add more sensors, trucks, or users at any time
The Infitrak Cellular Monitoring platform is easy to expand. The platform includes sensors, a gateway to store and transmit the data, and an optional battery backup for extended uses.
A single gateway unit can support up to 40 sensors, so if you want to extend your system beyond simply a single vehicle, fleet or facility, you can just calls us and order extras. After a few mouse clicks, they are added to your platform.
Schedule a personal demo of the Infitrak system today!
30 minute demo. No obligation