The ViewPoint VPx Sensor is a state-of-the-art solution that can monitor several different parameters, for various applications. Although there are numerous benefits to using Mesa’s VPx sensors, below are the top 5:
- Meets the CDC’s Vaccines for Children (VFC) functional requirements
- Provides 2 digital and 1 analog (dry contact / binary) inputs
- Has expanded local data storage of more than 4,000 readings per channel
- Designed with removable probe terminal blocks
- Offers NIST or ISO/IEC ILAC-MRA 17025:2005 Certificate of Calibration
To learn more about how VPx sensors can be incorporated into your Continuous Monitoring program, contact us today!
Let’s talk monitoring!
Talk with one of our experts to get your questions answered and see how we can help you solve your continuous monitoring pain points.