As you know, Mesa purchased both the Amega Scientific AmegaView and TempSys CheckPoint Continuous Monitoring Systems (CMS) late last year. CheckPoint and AmegaView were built on quality products, service and support and that is certainly Mesa’s main focus as we continue to build Mesa Monitoring into a high quality service organization. Certainly with any integration there may be some bumps in the road so we have taken aggressive action in order to proactively support our customers and team members. We have:
- added multiple new project managers to improve coordination and scheduling
- hired additional support staff so that we can improve responsiveness
- hired additional in-field staff to reduce response time and installation lead times
- invested in service scheduling software and equipment to increase efficiency
- improved the technology available to our field representatives giving them greater access to the most up-to-date scheduling and inventory information
- built up our inventory and redefining our minimum inventory levels on an ongoing basis
We are not where we want to be just yet but we are constantly working to improve our processes to not only meet your needs, but to exceed your expectations. Thank you for your continued support and please feel free to contact us at any time with any questions or concerns that you may have. We will continue to send updates to you on our progress and we look forward to successfully completing this integration
Let’s talk monitoring!
Talk with one of our experts to get your questions answered and see how we can help you solve your continuous monitoring pain points.